Beginner. No Experience In Pilates.
4-6 Months Experience.
6-12 Months Experience.
12+ Months Experience.
Any Stage Of Pregnancy After 12 Weeks.
1-2-1 training provides you with a tailor made program, where your Instructor can focus completely on your needs.
10% discount when you book 2 or more Pilates classes per week.
6 week course €87.00
7 week course €101.50
8 week course €116
8 week Pre-Natal €116
|MONDAY -8th May - 19th June - 6 week course|
|5pm||PRE NATAL PILATES||LEVEL 1|
|9pm||MEN ONLY PILATES||LEVEL 1/2|
|TUESDAY -2nd May - 20th June - 8 week course|
|WEDNESDAY -3rd May - 21st June - 8 week course Pilates only|
|10.15am||MUM AND BABY YOGA||LEVEL 1|
|THURSDAY -4th May - 22nd June - 8 Week course Pilates Only|
|8pm||YOGA BARRE with Caroline Whelan||LEVEL 1/2|
|FRIDAY-5th May - 23rd June - 8 week course|
|9.30am||PILATES BALLET BARRE||LEVEL 2/3|
|SATURDAY -6th May - 24th June - 8 week course|
For Pregnancy Yoga, Yoga Barre, Mum and Baby Yoga, Mum and Toddler Yoga, Baby Massage and Active Birth Workshops Please contact Caroline Whelan on 087 150 1375 or www.mummystummy.com
|Unit 10, Level 2, Charlesland Shopping Centre, Greystones, Co.Wicklow Tel: 0877 606 357|
How do I start?
The best way is by giving us a call and coming in to see the studio. If you like what you see and would like to get started we will ask you to fill out a health questionnaire that asks you a series of questions regarding your medical history, current health, fitness and objectives. We will then asses your posture and discuss the best option to suit your individual needs.
What do I wear?
Yoga style clothes are perfect – comfortable and not too baggy. You can do Pilates in your bare feet or socks. We have a no shoe policy in our studio. Just make sure your feet are clean.
How long is a session?
Mat Class = Your first session will last up to 90 minutes. 60 minutes thereafter.
1-2-1 = Your first session will last 90 minutes. 60 minutes there after.
How often should I do Pilates?
People do Pilates from once a week to every day. Once a week is the most popular but twice a week is recommended.
How large are your classes?
The maximum number of clients per class is 10. This allows for plenty of individual attention throughout your Pilates class.
Can I do Pilates when I am pregnant?
You should check with your doctor before commencing any kind of exercise during pregnancy. With the all clear from your doctor and after your 12 week scan you can commence Pilates. It is particularly suitable for pregnant women as it is low impact, strengthens the back, abdominals and pelvic floor muscles.
Terms & Conditions
1. All clients must fill out a health questionnaire before attending Pilates classes. Thrive Pilates and Dance Studio reserve the right to screen clients from classes if deemed unsuitable
2. All classes are payable in full by cash or cheque on/ before date of commencement of course to ensure place
3. Any client who fails to attend a class within that term may attend another class within that same term. However this is subject to a space being available and is not automatically granted
4. I regret that missed classes may not be carried forward into a new term unless sickness/ injury, prevents client from attending within that term. In these circumstances clients may be offered an additional class within new term
5. Appropriate clothing is advised i.e. Tracksuit, leggings, shorts – looses comfortable clothing that allows ease of movement. Jeans etc are NOT recommended or advised and can restrict movement
6. Thrive Pilates and Dance Studio is not responsible for any goods or belongings lost or damaged while on the premises
7. Classes have a 3 person minimum requirement. I will accommodate those clients who have attended where possible in other class times
8. Due to safety reasons, clients late by 10 minutes/ or more will not be admitted to the class
9. Socks must be worn at all times.
- Terms & Conditions